Keeping Covid Safe in 2021
The health and safety of our staff, their families and our customers is paramount.
We have implemented a Covid Safe Plan as well an in store policy.
While the threat of Covid-19 in our community and Australia has eased we would ask everyone to still maintain the rules set out below.
As part of the new laws that came into effect on the 12th July 2021 it is now mandatory to check in via the QR Code or manual sign in sheets provided.
If you have any Covid like symptoms or are from any of the current Red Zones we ask that you do not enter the store.
We thank you for you co-operation during this difficult time.
Rules of Entry:
* If you think you have Covid symptoms we ask that you do not enter the store. Refusal of entry will be at the discretion of the owners/management at the time.
You can shop online or over the phone and we can deliver (to the local area) or post to you.
* Please use the Hand Sanitizer provided as you enter. If you have a medical condition that restricts you from the use of hand sanitizers then gloves are to be worn.
* Children are to be supervised at all times and restricted from touching or picking up items.
* Minimizing the handling of items will reduce the risk of contamination and our store cleaning times.
* Contactless or electronic payments are preferred. We will still accept cash.