Keeping Covid Safe This Christmas
The health and safety of our staff, their families and our customers is paramount.
We have implemented a Covid Safe Plan as well an in store policy.
Rules of Entry:
* If you think you have Covid symptoms we ask that you do not enter the store. Refusal of entry will be at the discretion of the owners/management at the time.
You can shop online or over the phone and we can deliver (to the local area) or post to you.
* Please use the Hand Sanitizer provided as you enter. If you have a medical condition that restricts you from the use of hand sanitizers then gloves are to be worn.
* Children are to be supervised at all times and restricted from touching or picking up items.
* Minimizing the handling of items will reduce the risk of contamination and our store cleaning times.
* Contactless or electronic payments are preferred. We will still accept cash.