BIO by GOWI products are made from sugar cane-based plastic. Scrap products from the sugar industry are used to produce biological plastic. Sugar cane is a renewable resource that is 100% recyclable and meets all toy safety standards.
The BIO by GOWI Pyramid Forest contains 11 colorful stacking cups that are printed with different nature motifs and is suitable for children from 12 months.
The individual cups can be stacked in a large tower and are the perfect size for children's hands. This pyramid is perfect for developing children's fine motor skills.
The production is done with high quality and non-toxic materials.
- high quality and non-toxic plastic quality
- Robust workmanship and stability
- Material is easy to clean
- Pyramid dimensions: Diameter: 14cm H 73cm
- Box dimensions: L 14.5 cm W 14.5 cm H 20 cm
- Weight: 475g
- Packing: box